450 Dual Blade 400 3D heli's

trainrider06

Well for a couple of weeks now I have been on a mission!
From 2 very nice guys I acquired 2 Blade 400 3D heli's! I was only looking for one, but another one dropped in my lap!
So I have been busy going over the 2, one I decided to be completely stock, except the gyro I replaced with a G210 instead of the crappy stock G110.
The other I modded a bit, EMax 08 cyclic's, and an Align DS430 for the tail, Spartan Quark gyro, Align skids, and tail fins. I have a Scorpion motor that I was gonna use in it but couldn't get a pinion to fit it properly, have some ideas on burner, but for now the stock motor will do.
They both fly pretty nice actually, my plans are to use em for practice birds for 3D...
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there trainrider06. Good score. Enjoy your new birds and I have a set of electronics, E-Flight, that I have no use for. If interested, let me know.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Well, let me look into my box of stuff ... E-flite 420 brushless motor, AR6115e reciever, EFL G210 gyro "headlocking" 3@ EFL RDS76 and EFL RDS 76T and I did have a eflite esc 35a somewhere. I have to talk to the ferret about that one.,Lol.

Admiral

Good looking 400s, I converted mine to FBL, actually flew better, only mod other then Tarot Head and FC was about half a mm of the top of the main shaft.

trainrider06

Hey Keith I'd be interested in how ya did that! That'd be cool having a FB, and FBL versions!
So you had to take a half Mm off the top of the shaft? Did you use the stock shaft or the Tarot???
FC??? What is that? Surely I know this!

KLA

FC=Flybarless Controller, maybe? That's all I can think of. The 400's Look Great, Rodney! Good job buddy!!!!

trainrider06

Ah! Yes probably right! I suppose I can mic these shafts since I have both, man that would be cool to have a FB and FBL version of this one!

Top Bottom