500 Drifting left

Oswegoflyer

My trex 500 with dfc drifts left I allwats have to add right stick. Normally I would click several right clicks on trim tab. But with a 3gx you are not suppose to use the trim tabs. Any ideas? I was thinkiking about turning in the aleron servo link?

holtneil

Hi Mate I second that the swash needs to be 100% level top/middle and bottom of its travel, a swash level tool is the best way , zip tie will work just take more time over getting it right ,When my 3GX worked it was really good but my swash was spot on

Tony

Staff member
Drifting left is pretty common. As stated, make sure your swash is level. Once it's level and all of the pitch settings are set the way they should be, plug the gyro into the computer. You want to adjust teh two pots on the top of the gyro until you reach a 105 setting in the program. This should stop the drift. If not, you can adjust the link and/or subtrim (in DIR mode only) to stop the drift. But on the pots on top of the gyro, you want to raise the setting until you get a wobble, then back it down an hour or two.

holtneil

HI mate if that still does not work get a Kbar , they are so easy to set up and super stable on 450s right up to 800 size

Top Bottom