Don't EVER Do This!!!

Tony

Staff member
I was doing my rounds here at the base and as I was looking into one of the vehicles, I noticed a P-40 in the back of a Suburban. Well yeah, I'm going to look a little closer, and I did. What I found was astounding. there are quite a few lipo batteries in this truck, and they are ALL by the window in the back.

This truck will be locked up tight for two straight weeks with us getting to about 95ºF. Add that with direct sunlight, and I'm not sure if this truck will be here much longer. I do not have the authority to enter the vehicle and remove the lipo's, so all I can do is log it and hope he comes back before his truck catches on fire.

If you can see in the picture, most of the lipo's are puffed, BAD! It's only a matter of time before things go way wrong for this guy.

DON'T EVER LEAVE YOUR BATTERIES IN YOUR CAR!!!!

IMG_1042.jpg

IMG_1042.jpg

murankar

Staff member
look at the bright side at least he has a fire extinguisher. He deserves what ever happens to his truck.

canongraphy

Is that your truck Tony? you can tell us we won't judge you bro j/k
I would certainly hope this guy didn't leave them in there on purpose. I bet you have authority if it goes up in flames to drag it outside the base Tony.

Island Breeze

Senior Rc-Help Member
Hey! thats my truck LOL He must have a lot of confidence to leave all his RC stuff there and not think someone will breakinto his truck and take it.

wolfman76

my god that guy is absolutely clueless right!!!!! i will not even leave my packs in my car even in a lipo bag i leave them behind my car in the bag 2-3 feet away from my car i would rather be out of a pack them my ride... definitely keep us updated on this one tony

Tony

Staff member
They were puffed in that video. The guy actually came and picked it up the other day. He was informed about the batteries, and actually got pissed about me seeing them. Ah well, it's his vehicle lol. I did my job. He will learn when one of them vents and catches his truck on fire.

Tony

Staff member
He wasn't worried about it. Called me a snoop for seeing them. I love my job lmao. They pay me to piss people off.

Top Bottom