Do u kno y airplanes fly?

Amanda

Hello

umm,, iam not exactly sure y airplanes fly cuz i only have 1 (HobbyZone CHAMP) but i think it has a lot to do with the pilot leaning forward and gritting her teeth? maybe i'll know after i make the trainer from the plans on this site

Amanda in Minnesota (where the sun always shines and the children r above average)

Derek

Hi there, Amanda! Welcome to the site.

My nephew came to me the other day and asked me the same question. How do airplanes fly? I brought him to my computer room and showed him two videos, on Youtube, and now he understands. I'll share the same two videos with you now. So...here you go:

The first video shows "How do airplanes fly?"
How do Airplanes Fly? - YouTube

This next video talks about the KF airfoil
The 4 Reasons To Use a KF AIRFOIL! - YouTube

You mentioned that you were going to build the trainer from the site. That trainer uses the KFm3 airfoil and works very very well. I have a trainer and it flies great. My wife will be learning to fly rc with the trainer.

Here is just another bit of info that shows the various KF airfoils.
File:KFm Family of Airfoils.gif - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I hope I didn't throw too much info at you at once and I hope this helps. If you have any other questions...post them up. We'll get ya sorted!

canongraphy

Hi Amanda and :welcome1: I see you have a sense of humor, you will fit in well here.
lots of great people and knowledge here hope you enjoy yourself!

Top Bottom