Do people seem to be more angry these days???

trainrider06

I am sure you've seen your share Tony, being in the trucking industry for a while....
it seems people are becoming more and more angry and aggressive on the roads these days.
I see people every day going to coming from work, just crazy! Weaving in and out of traffic, zinging
over 2-3 lanes....just crazy. I even find myself becoming more and more impatient..are we all losing it?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I am sure you've seen your share Tony, being in the trucking industry for a while....
it seems people are becoming more and more angry and aggressive on the roads these days.
I see people every day going to coming from work, just crazy! Weaving in and out of traffic, zinging
over 2-3 lanes....just crazy. I even find myself becoming more and more impatient..are we all losing it?

We aren't losing it:nono: We lost it! It's like having two brain cells, one is lost and the other one is trying to find it.:hmmm: LOL!

Tony

Staff member
On the roads every day, it's all I can do to keep myself from slamming a driver into the wall, dragging them out of their car and beating them to within a half inch of their life because they almost killed a family of 4 when they cut them off. I see it every day. And it's not only on the roads. Have you taken a close look at what goes on in a parking lot? Holy crap.

trainrider06

People are frustrated I guess, angry, selfish. I can remember not even 15 years ago seeing drivers being courteous.
Moving over for faster drivers (the faster drivers even would have flashers on if they had some emergency). Now days
people just think it's their right to drive fast, cut other's off, and their big emergency is usually they just think that's their
right to drive like that.

Admiral

Its not just in the USA we have the same issues in Australia, but mainly in the larger cities. I think as much as anything it's a generational thing a lot of the younger drivers have issues with mixing up their Ambitions and Abilities they believe that their ability on Need for Speed on the Xbox translates to real driving ability until they slam into some poor sod who driving normally and kills them. We also have issues with some older drivers who don't know when they are past it to drive safely, but they are courteous while they kill you.

Lillyryan

Yes i agree with Admiral on the older drivers. We get them over here driving down the road flat out, still in first gear screaming the pants out of their car, cant see where they are going and generally think it is their right to carry on driving. One of my biggest bug bearers are cyclists though and i am not even gonna get started on that!
:nutkick::twak:

trainrider06

The same here, I personally know of 3 people that fell into that meth trap one guy lost his job family and everything he owned because of that stuff. It's just amazing to me that people fall into that trap when all of the examples of others failings and info about that stuff is out there!

vimy

There is not only the meth scourge, but also the Internet craze of beating people up for no other reason than having your exploits put online.

Right now, we have high school kids doing this whilst in school, even in the classroom. Disgusting behaviour.

Your correct trainrider, generally, it has become a more angry and violent place to live in. The illicit drug trade is only going to make it worse.

Top Bottom