Misc DJI F550 Hexa

WyDiablo

Would I be correct in saying that the higher the gains are the less it will wonder in place? Mine does not wonder a lot but I think more than it should. Now my gains are 145,145,135,145 Alt. 100 & 100

Thanks
WyDiablo

Lee

What FC are you using NAZA? Just like with a heli, raise the gains until you see a wagging to the movements, then back it off a touch. I have the Open pilot CC which has different settings to yours. My roll/pitch Kp gains where at 3000, reduced to 2500 and it smoothed out the flight.
Good luck

WyDiablo

Yea I have the naza controller on the hexa. I'm still thinking about getting a gps not now but maybe later. This weekend I"m going to replace my AR6100E reveiver with nice AR7010 for the failsafe reason. I just hope that I can figure out how to set the failsafe and make it work.

Lee

Failsafe works by setting all your sticks and switches on the position you want the aircraft to remember if it looses radio contact during the bind process. So low throttle stick and maybe attitude mode to keep it stable as it descends.

WyDiablo

I can go by the instructions on the AR7010 and set the fail safe with out conecting to tha naza assistant. I know the bind process I fly T-rex 540 & 500. I just have not ever set a failsafe for a aircraft. But I think I need my throttle stick just about a 1/3 of the way up to keep it from falling so fast.

Tasajara

The Naza also has it own Failsafe, you can select it with a switch or it will kick in when you get a low battery and land the multirotor. You use the vertical gain to adjust how it holds. Also if you are close to the ground the Baro may not catch it as quick when it does the auto land. As far as the gains go you can set the Naza up to be remotely adjusted with VR pots on you radio if you have some while flying. Just plyg X1 and X2 into the channel with the pots and go flying, then adjust while flying. No landing and hooking up to a computer to adjust. Once you get it dialed in load the assistant and disable X1 and 2.

WyDiablo

My DX7 does not have VR pots that I know of and I don't have my X1 & X2 setup for use right now. By using the vertical gain you mean increase it higher? I"m using an AR6100E right now and I don't know if it has a preset fail safe or not. I might have tp buy myself an AR7010 receiver but I hope not cause that will cut into my funds for my gps lololol.

Top Bottom