Quad DJI 450 Flame Wheel Clone

Tasajara

Well I bought one of the DJI 450 Flame Wheel Clone from RCTimer.com and I will have to say it is a pretty good deal.
Just think you get 4 - 930kv motors, 4- 30amp esc's, a quad frame with a power distribution board built in all for a price of $124.95. You get 4 props but they are junk. That is the first thing you should replace.
I build a MultiWii control board using Bob's Super Simple Shield for MultiWii , Arduino Pro Mini 328 - 5V/16MHz and a Wii motion plus controller. I will have to say this board is super smooth, it locks in an stays put in a hover. It handles very well, sorry have not got any video yet, I just flew it for the first time late Sunday evening when I got it finished. Any way here are a few pics.....

Here are some pics of the board build...

01 - MultiWii Control Board.jpg

02 - MultiWii Control Board.jpg

03 - MultiWii Control Board.jpg

04 - MultiWii Control Board.jpg

05 - MultiWii Control Board.jpg

07 - MultiWii Control Board.jpg

08 - MultiWii Control Board.jpg

09 - MultiWii Control Board.jpg

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Dude!! Build pics, settings, how and what program for your arduino. Arduino is pretty awesome. My friend made a 3d lathe out of it! Man it works awesome!!

We need details!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol

Tasajara

Sorry no build pics... It goes together so easy I didn't take any... I am using arduino-1.0 software to load the MultiWii code. The Ver. I am using is MultiWiiConf_1_9.pde.
I can't go into much detail because I am just learning how it works myself :p.
I found videos to help me get it going.
How to videos...
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zcrtisfTn7w

Best video for Preparing a Wii Motion Plus to be used when building the controller
Preparing a Wii Motion Plus MP+ for a MultiWiiCopter PARIS board Part 1 on Vimeo

Lee

I'm ordering one of these frames to replace my old DIY frame. The $29 you can't go wrong. How did you mount the board? looks like its just gyro foamed to the bottom plate?

Top Bottom