Discharger Update

murankar

Staff member
I am currently in holding pattern for the discharger. I ran into a BOHICA moment.

Over the last 80 or so days I have had to replace my transmission, rear break pads and rear break rotors, had to remove my drive shaft, replaced 2 wheel bearings and 2 tie rod ends (outter). Today I started a war with the dealership that replaced the transmission and rear break stuff. My rear breaks are destroyed because the caliper slides froze up on the left rear and the slides are going bad on the right rear.

So right now my car is keeping form working hard on the discharger.

As of right now I have made a voltage divider that will reduce the power of the sixth cell to the required 3.7 to 4.2 volts. I need to solve the problem of hooking all the cells to the same voltage divider with out burnin up the circuit. My plan is to use one divider to reduce the voltage to all ther cells while using a common ground. Taking any ideas or solutions. I have two ideas one uses diodes and the other uses transitors. Diodes suffer from voltage loss and transisters can over heat.

Till next time.

Tony

Staff member
Yea, that sucks about all of the repairs. And as an OCD kind of person, it's "brakes" not "breaks". I guess you could say your Brakes are taking a break lmao.

Top Bottom