Other Devo7 Help

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Happy Holidays everyone,

I was given a Walkera Devo 7 Tx/ Tarot ZYX FBL system "White" and Devention 601 Rx. I have no idea what kinda of setting i would use to start with on Devo 7. Does anyone have this set up or something close to it that i might be able to program this radio with ZYX. I download the manual for RX.The ZYX download to your computer, widows 8 doesn't recognize it. Know I'm not sure what to do but i hope that someone can help me out or point me in the right direction or videos i can view. I appreciate any help.

Have a safe Christmas & New year to all.

DavidDutch

The zyx you can program normally with the usb dongle on the PC(about 5usd) the software looks like all the others with the different tabs. On the devo 7 just make a new program choose 1servo swashplate, connect it to the rx601 and you are half way.

On the Devo 7 activate TH (normally not activated).

If you have the usb dongle it is quite easy and the zyx (if setup correctly ) does a very good job. Dont know exactly what you wanna know , just shoot (1 by one)

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
The zyx you can program normally with the usb dongle on the PC(about 5usd) the software looks like all the others with the different tabs. On the devo 7 just make a new program choose 1servo swashplate, connect it to the rx601 and you are half way.

On the Devo 7 activate TH (normally not activated).

If you have the usb dongle it is quite easy and the zyx (if setup correctly ) does a very good job. Dont know exactly what you wanna know , just shoot (1 by one)

Sorry if i didn't make sense. I do have usb dongle, what i want to know since my computer has window 8 and the ZYX program that you have to download into the computer, will not work with windows 8. The ZYX program is from 1993 and i guess it's to old for windows 8 i guess so is there another way to program the ZYX? I hope this makes sense.

DavidDutch

Have you tried this one already? link

But to be sure if you have not installed the correct (so not the standard windows) drivers for the usb dongle it will not even work under XP :wink:

but the ZYX Original program you can also make this work on win 8.

Else you hav the BT adapter or by program box or by sticks (which is APA)

- - - Updated - - -

else try to read the manual on how to set the driver back, this seems to work for a lot of people. Else programming with the sticks is I thought explained in the tarot manual

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I don't have manuals but i can download them but i haven't yet. I haven't tried that link yet. I'll give it a try and hope it works. I have AR7200BX/DX6i but I'm going to put that in my Gaui x3 with 60amp YEP, KST215mg "all around" and Hk 1700KV motor/12T. The only thing is Mrs. Claus wont let me open the Gaui til X-Mas. So my Tarot 450 has ZYX set up if i can get her flying? If not i'll just install the AR into the Tarot until the Gaui is put together. Thanks for your help. Happy Holidays D.D.

Top Bottom