Chargers Detrum supermate dc6 error

wolfman76

Well here is the issue i have been having with my charger keeping from doing anything with it really which is weird because i had been using it before with no problems even on my 2650mah 6s pack... did not have any problems till i tried charging my new 6s nano tech 4000mah packs i charged one fine then on the second one i got a input volume error message and i am getting it on all my packs now...willl shoot a video and post it up but this is what i have found so far i opologize ahead of time if i do sumthin wrong but all i could find so far is this link when i did a search on the problem tony if i am wrong let me know delete the thread and i will repost one without the link but for now this is all i have got going for me to resolve this issue until i get the video uploaded....
INPUT VOL ERR on Supermate DC6 this

wolfman76

my nano techs have a c rating of 5c does that mean i can charge them at up to 5 amps i am charging at 2 right now and as far as the charger so far it is charging 12 minutes now which is the longest it has charged since this issue solution i have the charger connected to my prtable booster starter with an amperage of 1000 cold cranking amps and it is 12v plus to keep voltage up i plugged it into the wall outlet charger so far so good which i guess answers my own question as that my computer power supply does not have the voltage needed any longer even though it is 450 watts i have another one i am going to setup for charging to see if it works any better we will see....

Top Bottom