General Design fault ?

treff

There seems to be quite a serious design fault on this helicopter in that the pitch and aileron servo arms hit the frame. (see attached pic) It I use travel adjust to prevent this the I only have 30% of throttle. If I cut the frame to allow full arm travel then the frame is very much thinner at that point and weaker. OR am I missing something obvious. Fault.jpg I could of course shorten all the arms on the swash but then they would not comform to the Align drawings and measurments. Cheers

Fault.jpg

treff

Sorry, The old fart syndrome strikes again. I have all the measurements correct. Bang on, to a tee. What this old fart did not notice the aileron and pitch control were reversed. I will now go away to a dark corner in the house and thrash myself vigorously with a broken main blade.

Tony

Staff member
Don't beat yourself up too bad (even though we ALL have a LOT of broken blades lmao). We have all been there and done something like this before. That is what we are here for!

Slobberdog

Treff thats ok but remember if you dont video the flogging it didn't happen...............................

Top Bottom