Derek's Flight Log

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Damn Derek. You are getting good. Looks like you had a blast flying around and showing off:yahoo:. Excellent view of the sunset in your flight. Keep up the good work and more videos, please.

Smoggie

Nice footage. I've never done FPV, doesnt watching that through FPV goggles make you feel a bit queasy?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Another good flight Derek :yahoo:. You keep practicing and getting use to flying FPV and the next race that you enter, you will be giving those other FPV flyers a run "Flight" for their money :smashfreakB:. Nice job!

Stambo

Nice footage. I've never done FPV, doesnt watching that through FPV goggles make you feel a bit queasy?

Not sure about Derek but for me, I can happily fly around with the goggles on with no issues.
I have to sit though, I don't know how people can fly FPV standing.
Watching someone elses feed through your goggles though is a different story.
I can only watch someone else for a short while before feeling a little off. :)

Derek

Flying with goggles is easier for me than a video monitor. Like Stambo...I have to sit. Standing is not an option...but I can fly fpv with goggles for as long as my battery will last.

Admiral

Nice flights Derek, my first few flights with Goggles made me queasy but I was OK after about 4 or 5 flights, I either sit or lean against something, I'm sure I would fall over otherwise.

Derek

Thanks guys! Keith...I have to sit or lean on something, too. I'm quite sure I'd fall over, otherwise, lol. I was out today flying with a new FPV flying buddy. He has a 180 quad and it's crazy fast on 4S. I'll try to get video of his quad but mine is behaving amazingly!!! More to come!

Derek

Thanks guys! That park isn't far from my house so I'm sure ill be back there again soon.

Top Bottom