Quad Derek's Dart 250 FPV quad

Derek

I finally bought one of this buggers. I've seen so many people having a great time with these lil quads and posting some amazing flight videos...I couldn't resist anymore. I got the Dart 250 FPV mini quad with power distribution and the clean and dirty frame from Hobby King. I have SunnySky 2207 2100kv motors and 18amp Velotech esc's and my LED's from BuddyRC. Immersion 5.8ghz video system from GetFPV.com. The Acro Naze32 and Gemfam props came from multirotorsuperstore.com. I bought a bunch of HQ props from ReadyMadeRC.com. And I have the Spektrum AR600 rx onboard, too.

The following pics don't show the FPV gear onboard yet, but at this point in time, the FPV gear is onboard and is working properly.

front of quad.jpg
Left side of quad.jpg
rear of quad.jpg
Right side of quad.jpg

front of quad.jpg

Left side of quad.jpg

rear of quad.jpg

Right side of quad.jpg

EyeStation

Looks nice Derek. I like the stand-offs used as landing gear. I would worry about them if they hung much lower. Could be a snagging point.
Where's the video????

Derek

Awsome can not wait to see some video

Thanks Walt! I had to work my usual 12 hour shift last night and I'll be working tonight and tomorrow night but I'll be off work Friday-Sunday. My new Mobius should be here tomorrow. Hopefully the weather will be flyable this weekend so that I can get a few test flights of the new quad and a few of my other models. I'm very much looking forward to it.

Looks nice Derek. I like the stand-offs used as landing gear. I would worry about them if they hung much lower. Could be a snagging point.
Where's the video????

Thanks Dave! The build was fun. Setting up the Naze32 was a new experience for me. A bit daunting but I think I have it set up well enough for some test flights. I'm sure it will need some tweaking, as with any maiden I've ever had. I'm not really worried about snagging the landing gear on anything right now. I won't be in any hurry to be buzzing through the trees or anything until I get confident enough.

As for the video....I should have something to report this weekend.

Top Bottom