Derek, Here's Your Edge 540!

pvolcko

I've been thinking about getting a plane. Like the edge/extra style. Was looking to get a mid wing or under wing. Size is right. This may just fit the bill.

Derek

Nah, I have my hands full as it is. On the other hand, I may talk to my wife in the morning and see if she'd mind if I just bought it and built it later on. That really is a great price.

Tony

Staff member
You know you want to. And if that one flies half as good as the two that I have, you will LOVE it!

Derek

Yeah, but I want my fpv setup first. I have 3 planes that would make great fpv platforms.

Tony

Staff member
Just checked on this plane and it's out of stock. Doubt it will be back. Sucks that no one on here jumped on this. I should have purchased one, or three...

Derek

Yeah, it's a shame. I could have ordered it but then I would have wanted to put it in the air. I just don't feel that I'm quite ready for something like that...yet. I'll stick with my foamies for now

wolfman76

If I would have had the room or$ I would have grabbed one...but I already got 2 big plans hanging from my youngest 2 boys room... lol

Top Bottom