Quad Derek has a 250 mini quad

Derek

Well, I don't actually have it yet, but I did order it yesterday and I got an email notification this morning saying that it has been shipped.

I bought the Dart 250 FPV with Power Distribution and a clean and dirty frame with an LED light on the nose:

Dart 250 FPV With Power Distribution, Clean and Dirty and LED Illumination

I've seen so many awesome FPV 250 videos over the last year or so and I finally decided to take the plunge, myself. I have some SunnySky 2300 motors picked out, along with some 12amp esc's and 5" props. I'll be ordering the Acro Naze32 control board and running my Spektrum gear with a 5.8ghz ImmersionRC video system. I'm not sure on what size batteries I should be ordering but I'll deal with that later.

Since I got the email notification this morning, I almost imagine that I'll have the quad some time late next week....ugh! But...that's ok because I'll order the rest of the stuff after my tax return gets here.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey Derek. Good luck with the quad. Another flying machine for your collection. How do you do it? LOL I'm just jealous but glad for you. Keep them flying.

Top Bottom