Micro decently priced mcpx to brushless conversion parts

wolfman76

here you go fellow brushed mcpx owners i will getting these as soon as i can afford it i got a little money coming soon think i will be able to get them
first the motor Oversky HP05S Brushless Motor w 9T 0 3M Pinion and 3 Pin Plug MCP x Compatible | eBay
and here is the esc with brushless converter http://www.ebay.com/itm/Oversky-10A...Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item4858a4f975 i was told this is all that is needed to do the conversion it can be done in stock frame with modification but you can also get the cnc carbon frame also if you like Rakonheli CF Carbon Fiber Main Frame w Boom Support Silver Blade MCP x MCPX | eBay hope this helps a few folks took me awhile to find someone that sold it i believe all parts are from the same seller too

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
I'm not just saying this because he is our sponsor, but I HIGHLY suggest the MicroHeli frame over that one. I have the MH frame on my mcpx and it's perfect. I love it. I am really thinking about making an order with NexRc and doing a FULL UPGRADE on my mcpx. Sure wish they had electronics for that helicopter lmao. But it is a little out dated. Now that I have mine flying though, it's fun as hell. Just wish I had time to fly it.

wolfman76

i know i am looking at it we get a lil discount don't we??? most likely will get the one you talking bout on nexrc but have not found better prices anywhere on the motor and esc n converter to be honest only other motor i have found is the spin motor and don't really want to pay that fpor a tiny motor

Tony

Staff member
There's really only two motors that will work with that heli. The HP05 which is what you linked and what I have, and the C05 which is what Lee had in his. The C05 is great, but the HP05 is just insane. Blows the tail out like crazy lmao. Mad power. If you are looking for flight times, get the C05. If you want performance, get the HP05 and get the 120SR tail boom and motor with blade. The MH kit should come with a 3mm tail boom mount for this reason. I have one somewhere. Just no 120 tail. You will have to cut the 120 tail down to 1 inch longer than the stock tail on the mcpx.

Top Bottom