Kits Day three of the Telemaster build

This is day three of my Telemaster build and it was devoted to hinging the control surfaces and joining the wings. The hinges are made of a thin fiberglass material that is inserted in slits in the control surfaces and wing and glued in place using thin CA. Pins will later be inserted through the surfaces and the hinges as an added precaution. This is not real technical work but it is time consuming and requires a bit of patients. Joining the wings was easy. 30 minute epoxy was used to allow time to line everything up. I have included some pictures. The fat guy in the brown shirt is me.

HPIM0125.jpgHPIM0126.jpgHPIM0127.jpg

HPIM0125.jpg

HPIM0126.jpg

HPIM0127.jpg

murankar

Staff member
Looks like you got some build time today. This is about the half way point by the looks of things. Servos, rx, battery and of course the power house and the setup. Not much longer and you will be in the air. Good luck!

Still a lot of stuff to do but it is getting there. I only have about an hour a day, a few days a week, to work on it so it is going slowly. Thanks for the encouragement.

murankar

Staff member
Nice and slow wins it every time. Gives you time to plan out your build process between build steps.

This build is a lot of fun and a real learning experience. I have the good fortune to have an expert modeler to help me.

Top Bottom