Dave from Alabama

rockysroost

Hello All
Thank you all for allowing me to join. I am new to the flying comunity. I enjoy building balsa kits just never flew them. I recently purchased a Mini Telemaster V2. I have it together and about to cover it. Thought I would join a forum and see what i could learn from you guys and to see how much i have screwed up all ready. So far i think i have done pretty good. Anyway dont get upset if i start asking stupid questions want know unless i ask. Thanks again.

Hey Dave, welcome to RCH, you will learn all you can on here, no questions are stupid just as Kev says, I'm newish too and I've learnt loads from these guys...

Lee

Welcome to the forum Dave.
Ask away. There are no stupid questions, and on this forum, we are all friendly people, that will never make you feel stupid.
We have all been there :)

EyeStation

Dave, Welcome to the forum from Chicago. Looking forward to seeing your builds past and present.
Flying is easy after the build id done. Might want to build up one of Tony's Foamboard planes to get tour wings wet. THhey are a lot easier to rebuild after the inevitable crashes of the learning curve. Cheaper too.
Good Luck!

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to RCH Dave. They have said that I was going ot say. Just ask questions. That is the only way you are going to learn. That is how we all learned!

:welcome1:

Top Bottom