Darnit!

cml001

Looks like a 500 or 550 will have to wait a bit longer. My 24yr old trusty Trooper gave issue... Easily fixable and not too expensive a fix... And really only used for work commute and playtime... I decided to get another vehicle.. So I got an '08 Tundra... Spending my heli stash... While quite disappointed I'm not in the game for a "Big Boy" heli.. I'm pretty damn stoked on my "Big Boy" truck. I do still love my Trooper tho.. She has been window deep in mud/water and made it... In Rocky Mountain snow.. Even in the desert a few times when I visited my brother in San Diego... Coast to coast with her a few times.. Saw my 3 kids grow up in that truck. Just under 400000 miles... Got my money outta it a couple times over... If they still made them id have bought another... Oh well... Roll'n a Tundra now. Tony u want a toy to work on for ur new forum?

Tony

Staff member
haha, if I could make it over there I would be all over that. The tundra's are great trucks. I was never a Toy fan, but they have grown on me. Congrats on the purchase.

Tony

Staff member
And don't feel bad. The wife had a 97 Camaro on it's last leg, and I had a 96 Z28 which was tired. We ended up purchasing two brand new cars, then turning around and buying a brand new house. To say my hobby money has went away is an understatement lmao. But, it's nice to know you have reliable transportation for when you get some money back for the hobby.

cml001

Oh yeah... The Trooper is the new toy for someone... Just needs water pump & heater core.. Easy fix.. It is old but has been a GREAT truck for my family... I have $700 in new yokahoma tires only a month old... Maybe I can get that back out of it if I'm lucky... Imma miss the trooper. If u guys could only see me try'n to park this Tundra.... The Trooper I could wipe in & out of anything... The Tundra... Not so easy... Lol.. Imma hit something I know it... When I do imma blame it on a bad servo! Hehehehe

Top Bottom