dang bee

gaurdian

well I found someone in my little town that flew heli's to him a long time ago? so we talked for some time was going to teach me a little about what he knew great woot woot :chuckles: ,,,and were off to the old unused airport do my check everything make sure it's up to pare before lift off :scratchchin: ...I don't want to make a foul of myself in front of a pro....I put the heli 450 on the pad and stand back on the grass as my new friend is sitting on my tail gate watching told I him I didn't want him close to me being a newbie at this rc stuff....so check list on heli great lift off to fast! for some damn reason it came a little to close to me I move back and from then on it's me and bee's yes I stood on top a nest I found out ,,,and trying to get my heli on the ground....all said and done I did a invert,,loop and a few other's I didn't see that he told me was like a pro...I never seen any of this as I was trying to hold my new tx and swatting my self...but only bent a tail boom and main and rotor blabes .....he was laughing said he never ever seen a heli 3d fly like that even on youtube, told me I a pro.....my top and bottom lip I can't move....My wife says she likes me not talking and love's rc heli's now...I love my wife....

Derek

I can only imagine that scenario. It's certainly a terrible thing that you found yourself standing on a bee's nest...I forget what those ground bees are called but they suck with maximum suckage. The damage to the helicopter sounds minimal...that good...but I had to laugh when you said that your wife likes the fact that you can't talk much and that she likes helicopters now. Geez.

Take care buddy! I hope you recover quickly!!!

Lee

Awesome story :D
I hit a nest of Hornets with a grass strimmer once. Not a pleasant experience :(

Tony

Staff member
Dayum, not something that I would want to go through. But as lee stated, wasps are what I have an issue with out here. When they come out, I go in lmao. They HATE me, and I HATE them.

gaurdian

no wasps thank god I know them thing's are mean....these are yellow jackets here and they are little angry mean thing's ....

Top Bottom