Daddy's Lil Helper

Derek

A while back, I saw a random video on YouTube that was showing the Legacy Aviation Turbo Bushmaster. Absolutely stunning plane, IMO. I've decided to build my own. Today, my daughter (2 1/2 years old) decided to be a helper. She had a screwdriver and was putting it in the wing spar tube, telling me, "I fix it, daddy!". So, I let her, lol. There must have been a screw in there that I had forgotten about, lol.

daddys lil helper.jpg

daddys lil helper.jpg

Derek

Great pic Derek, I know that just tickled you a good one, and now you and her have a sweet memory together!

Yeah man....she's just great. She always wants to help. She's always in the garage with me. She likes using sand paper to sand bits of wood that I'm using. She likes using screw drivers and wrenches....so...I let her, lol.

Wow, 2 and a half years already, how time has flown.
(See what I did there :) )

Yeah Stambo....Makayla will be 3 in December. She's so smart. She can count to twenty on her own. She can count to 10 in Spanish on her own (because she watches Dora the Explorer, lol). She knows most colors when we ask her. She knows her right from her left (most of the time, ha ha ha). And....she loves to wear the Fatsharks when Daddy is flying. She gets pretty pissed off when the flight is over.....seriously.

And you're right....the time has definitely flown.....and your pun was quite clever, lol.

In fact....here's a thought....this thread will likely see more posts from me because I think I'm gonna drop some other, and future, pics here of Makayla helping me.

Top Bottom