Da Wamp!

cml001

Got all my stuff done at the house.. Tired of look'n at a broke 450 & an unfinished 550.... Then the fellas called!! Got a load of wood... Awesomeness! Time to go play with the wood.. Hehehe.. So we cut some.. Screwed some.. Drank some.. Now were are taking a break and gonna skate some!
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

http://youtu.be/N9q837sz8lM
My boi rip'n!! Doesn't he look like he should be out on the golf course? Lol... He turns 50 next week.. I'm 40 in May.. I swear he's my hero.. So good to see that we can still go at in our .. Golden years.. Hehehe.. Love Helis and planes... But this my life right here... Nothing like a good session w the fellas!

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

murankar

Staff member
That's ambitious for a 40 year old. I am 40 now and I can't remember how to do a power slide safely or Olli for that matter.

Don't even ask about the other grinds and slides, face plant from. ......

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Graham Lawrie

Very cool:) I was absolute rubbish on a board. I was too poor to buy one as a kid, came from a big family, so I made one out of a piece of oak and an old rollerskate:)

Tony

Staff member
Am I the only one that wants to get a T-Maxx out there on that thing? Just sayin'.

cml001

Skate day at da wamp! - YouTube

- - - Updated - - -

I'm in the white tee... I filmed mostly for a make shift session after work'n on it. Jeff was murder'n it. Hopefully we will have the bowl section done by masters... The bearded dude is Joel.. His house/yard/ramp.. We have a blast.. One of the few places on the face of the earth u can truy be yourself... Awesome day even tho I crashed my beloved 450... Gonna drink some more & play chess... Awesome freak'n day!
image.jpg

image.jpg

cml001

Wow... Played hard in the yard yesterday. Lol.. Drank a little much.. Hehehe.. Got crazy out there! Uri, u can still skate bud... Just have to do it. Graham.. We've done that too! On the far side of the yard is "The Shed".. Got some old old vintage boards hang'n in there.. One of which is a plank w roller skate wheels! Got stuff from as far back as the 50's... Metal wheels w the box on the front.. Cool stuff.. There is also a frig in the shed.. It never seems to run outta beer... It's like magic! Tony.. What's a T-maxx?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wait.. U mean the rc car/truck(not into those really, don't kno all the names)... That would be kool!

Top Bottom