cyco_heli

Tony

Staff member
hey Tony lol where and how do I start a new post on my questions and help I need ?

That would depend on what question you have. All of the forum sections and subsections can be seen at the link below, or hte main forum. From there, we have planes, heli's, cars/trucks, quads, transmitters, chargers and so on where you can post. Just let me know what you are needing help with and I can point you in the right direction.

RC-Help.com

wolfman76

Hey cyco-heli WELCOME TO THE RC-HELP FAMILY..... greeting from NW Indiana here Hammond. Happy to help in anyway we can

murankar

Staff member
Welcome to RCH! Sorry bro its been a short night Long day (in that order). Its 0955 Central Time and I have done an 8 hour work day all ready.

Tony

Staff member
I would say "sucks to be you", but I would LOVE some overtime right now. But the state won't give me any. Hence the reason I'm looking for another job after 5 years...

cyco_heli

Welcome to RCH! Sorry bro its been a short night Long day (in that order). Its 0955 Central Time and I have done an 8 hour work day all ready.

Hey ty for the Welcome murankar ,that's 3 wooo hoooo

New Job that sucks Tony hate new job's .

I have been doing R&D and mold repair ,Vacuum mold's, Paint and body work for large class A RV
for 12 year's .
all I know .

Tony

Staff member
Nah, it's time for me to further my career. It's going to mean less time on here, but gotta do what I gotta do...

Derek

Hi there cyco_heli! Welcome to the forum! I'm not real far from you. I'm Fort Wayne, Indiana. Take your time and browse the forum.

cyco_heli

Hi there cyco_heli! Welcome to the forum! I'm not real far from you. I'm Fort Wayne, Indiana. Take your time and browse the forum.

hey there TY for the welcome and u r close, hour or so .
I have been there a few times .

would like to find more people close to me and see there heli's and set up.
I really went about this hobby the wrong way lol I started fly with heli's already set up
so I jumped it altogether lol so now im trying to learn how to set one up and what is
in the remote pitch throttle all the curve's idle and normal .....ahhh so confused .

Derek

No worries buddy! I started out the same way, about two years ago. Now, I almost enjoy the build more than flying, lol.

cyco_heli

so much to learn lol
is that list on your profile all the heli's you have ?
This 550e V2 is my first Electric ,,,,so after I learn how to set this up I have to learn
about charger's and battery's and all that............. hmmmm
Volt's MAH, charge rate and lipo's NiCad and all of them and normal charge fast charge ,how far to drain the battery
and how far to charge ,,puffing OMG brain fry

- - - Updated - - -

then I have a big Blue and gold Macaw that's out most of the time and wanting to play with my toy's
running off my my tool's .

Derek

Yes, I have a Trex 600e Pro DFC, a Trex 500e, and I have a Trex 450 Pro DFC on the way. I also have an array of scratch built rc planes. There really is a lot to learn in this hobby but I can tell you that I have learned a great deal just from this forum. Stick around, ask some questions. We'll help you understand your heli and your setup and we'll help get ya flying.

Top Bottom