Spektrum Curves questions

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
I have the Spektrum Dx6i TX and started of with throttle curves at 0/25/50/75/100 and pitch curves at 46/48/50/75/100. Next i tried Throttle curves at 0/40/60/75/75, supposedly more head speed at mid stick, pitch curves at 40/45/50/75/100 and notice that the tail wobble up and down a little bit but enough to be annoying. I put the throttle curves back to 0/25/50/75/100 and wobble gone. My question is how would i go about getting rid of the wobble if i decide to increase the head speed? Through the TX or through the RX" AR7200BX" Second question if i change my pitch curve from 40/45/50/75/100, that i use now, to 38/41/50/75/100, someone suggested, what will those number make my heli " Tarot 450 DFC" react like?

Lee

As your head speed increases, this will make the heli more sensitive, so reducing the cyclic gain by a touch, should remove the wobble.
The pitch curve will just give you more negative pitch. In a hovering around state, it won't make much difference.

pvolcko

One of the pots on the top of the 7200BX is for cyclic gain. Can't recall which one off hand. Just turn it a small amount in the - direction (counterclockwise probably). Maybe one hash mark's worth. Small changes on this stuff. Then test fly it again.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Mr. Pvolcko, you made the right call! It was the cyclic gain, which was #1 and the counterclockwise was also right! You get 2 thumbs up on my end. :) Thank you again and have a good day.

- - - Updated - - -

Mr Lee also for the help! :)
Mr. Pvolcko, you made the right call! It was the cyclic gain, which was #1 and the counterclockwise was also right! You get 2 thumbs up on my end. :) Thank you again and have a good day.

Top Bottom