Chargers Cool charger/power supply

bigone5500

I saw this on youtube and thought it was pretty cool. A modular charger/power supply.

Charsoon 100w 10A battery charger

This thing can charge LiPo packs up to 6S.

It's on a promotional sale right now for $26.99 and is shipped from a US warehouse.

Here is the youtube video:

Geena

Staff member
Nice. Let us know how it works out, if you decide to get one. Georges gave me one of his Scorpion portable chargers last year, so that`s what I have been using. You plug it into the balance plug of a 2s-6s lipo, and then plug your USB cable into the other end. It works great, and it`s no larger than a USB drive.

20170712_220533 (1024x595).jpg

Smoggie

Looks quite clever and maybe very good if you have lots of different small batteries to charge but if you have big batteries it's power is too weak,. 50W per channel wont cut it if you have big stuff to charge.

bigone5500

was going to watch that video until I saw who was in it. Can't stand that guy.
He has batteries, different batteries. Different capacities. Different connectors. Different colors. Different brands. Not the same, DIFFERENT!!!!! I can see how he grates on your nerves. He's different.

This post is no different than the rest...

Tony

Staff member
No different than the rest? What do you mean?

As for the video, it's just his voice. Something about it lol.

bigone5500

He was constantly using the word 'different'. That gets on my nerves quick when people use one word over and over again.

Tony

Staff member
hahaha, yup. But judging by the image on the video, it looks like a cool little charger.

Top Bottom