Chargers Connection error

Lee

Guys i haven't used my Voltz charger for a few months. The last time it was working perfectly, now i get a connection error when i try to charge. This normally means a problem with the cable, but they all work with my other charger. So its internal to the charger itself.
Any ideas?
I have put in a question to the manufacturer so well see what happens.

Lee

Yes i have used all my cables and they all work on the other charger. I had a quick look inside but couldn't see any obvious damage or burns to contacts.

murankar

Staff member
Based on my limited knowledge of Surface Mount Technology I will give a suggestion. Sometimes dust can cause a short in the circuitry. If it looks dust free then that may not be the issue, but if you do see it then I would consider it. Easy way to clean is use rubbing alcohol, it will evaporate once electricity hit it. I know there are potential dangers when it comes to opening up a charger so take care if you decide to clean it.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
a little bit of spit and ducttape is the answer lee... if not shake it really hard and try again. It'll work!!!

Lee

HAHA. just called the importer in the UK. They told me to send it back for a new one.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Nothing beats free ... though I'm sure shipping will set you back a penny. I really like manufacturers who stick behind their products though.

Top Bottom