General connecting the circuit

bsuvansh

i watched the video on how to build rc help trainer
so i built that plane
i want to make it fly but the rc store in our country dont have the exact products
so i have bought
avionic 9g servo * 4
brushless motor of odin 2730 KV 1300(thrust 440gm,Cell - 2 cell / 7.4V Prop - 11 x 6 ESC - 18 amp) * 1
propeller 10*6E * 1
pin horns 9*13mm * 4
wolfpack 2200mah(20c,11.1v) * 1
wolfpack charger(B3AC 2s/3s compact charger) * 1
motor mount for 28 series * 1
push rods(M2*L550) * 4
JR extension 30 cm(22Awg) * 4
nylon clevisis(3*L22mm)
nylon arms(2.8*6*7.5mm)
3.5 gold bullet connectors
dean plug T-connector
esc Avionic 20Amp
and
FS-CT6B 6ch 2.4GHz transmitter & receiver
so i want to know that will this set up work if i connect it
and will the battery will charge with this charger
and will the esc work with motor mentioned above
please reply to the question

thank you

Tony

Staff member
The ESC and the motor should be fine, but if you hook that 3S battery up to that 2s motor, you are likely to burn it up. Check the specs on the motor and see if it can swing a prop as big as that 10x6. That is a lot of prop for a motor with that high of a kv rating.

Also, moved to correct section.

Tony

Staff member
You will need a 2s battery, probably around 35-45c. that is to use with that motor.

I HIGHLY suggest an 80-100g motor spinning 1000kv on a 3s 2200mah battery. Then you can swing that 10x6 with no issues and it will work great.

bsuvansh

To be honest I asked the same question to the support facility of the website they replied that this circuit will work properly
So what to do make any changes in the ordered list on not

Tony

Staff member
Bud, I'm just saying what I'm using on my plane, the one that you see in the video. I'm running a 90g motor with an 11x5.5 prop on a 3s system running 4 9g servos. I'm not sure what is available where you are so I can not comment. All I can do is suggest what I have on my plane that I know for a fact works. If you think the 2s system works, by all means, use it. But I'm thinking it's going to be a little under powered in the torque department.

Top Bottom