Confession time!!

Dirk

Okay, I must confess something........................

My name is Dirk and I am a heliholic.:secret2:

Galaxy 22052014 094.jpg

Galaxy 22052014 094.jpg

Derek

Hello Dirk! Welcome to RCH! We are happy to have you here! Unfortunately, there is no cure nor remedy. However, there is good news! Being a "heliholic" is not terminal. It can be contagious...and that's not necessarily a bad thing either.

Great picture!!

Dirk

LOL! Thanks Derek, I've been here on the forum for a long time already, but thank you for the welcome again. :loyal:

Lee

They look like a bunch of Puppies, eagerly waiting to be taken for a walk :)
I am a recovering heliholic. Managed to cut down from 7 to 3.

Derek

LOL! Thanks Derek, I've been here on the forum for a long time already, but thank you for the welcome again. :loyal:

Oh yes...i know you've been around for a while. You helped answer some questions I had with the Ikon on my 600 a few months back. I was just being sarcastic with the welcome....trying to sound like the "group therapy counselor", lol. Sometime "sarcasm" is difficult to understand in text form, lol. Nonetheless...great picture!!!

I think I might be hopeless....I went from 1 to 3 and I'm shopping for the next one, lol

Graham Lawrie

Nice fleet......makes me want another:)
I have started to say to the Mrs every day "Any parcels arrive?" To which the answer is always the same. ..no. and I reply "Oh my helicopter hasn't come then? " See what I am doing.......;)

Dirk

Nice fleet......makes me want another:)
I have started to say to the Mrs every day "Any parcels arrive?" To which the answer is always the same. ..no. and I reply "Oh my helicopter hasn't come then? " See what I am doing.......;)

Is it working Graham? There are advantages to being unmarried like me.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello Dirk! Welcome to RCH! We are happy to have you here! Unfortunately, there is no cure nor remedy. However, there is good news! Being a "heliholic" is not terminal. It can be contagious...and that's not necessarily a bad thing either.

Great picture!!/QUOTE][

Oops, did not catch that one Derek. My head is spinning from a bad case of the flu. No flying for me this weekend.

Last edited:

Dirk

Aha! But you still have some helis! Recovering Lee? I don't think so. Isn't there a Gobby coming??

- - - Updated - - -

Nah , not working at all , unfortunately she is not stupid:(

LOL! You must buy her something nice, then you secretly order yourself another heli.

Top Bottom