600 Conecting Governor And Ikon2 In My Align 600 Dfc Nitro

Andrés Humeres

First, I appreciate your videos that have given me a lot. In particular, your video to configure the governor. But I'm changing the 3GX for an iKON2 and the Align cable does not match the Futaba connection. I tried changing the cable connector, but the iKON2 does not recognize the magnets. Is a special cable required? My helicopter was working with the 3GX governor, so the magnets are fine.

Any suggestions?
regards Andres

Tony

Staff member
If I remember correctly, the polarity of the plug is different on the ikon than it is on the 3GX (just one more thing they had to be original with lol). I will have to look at my 600 nitro to see how I have it wired up. But I do know I'm running the stock Align governor sensor.

And sorry about the delay. I opened this thread up in the studio, ran into some major issues with the current project, and forgot all about this thread. Thank to Geena for bumping this thread up. Now I just need to remember to look at the ikon on the 600 to see how it is wired.

Tony

Staff member
Just got on the computer. Here is the picture of the Ikon, and it is in fact the stock Align sensor.

IMG_0785.JPG

Tony

Staff member
I thought I remembered something about that. Glad you got it resolved. Now we just need some flight video :biggrin1:

Top Bottom