1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Welcome to Rc-Help, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
  3. Like Us On Facebook!
    Hello Guest, it occurred to us during that last server failure that we had no way of informing the members of the site of the failure and I would like to invite you to like us on facebook so that you can get updates if the site happens to go down again. We don't post much over there unless we are updating the members so we will not flood your feed like some places do. Just click on Like and then allow notifications and that's it. See you there soon!

Click Here To Rc-Help's Facebook page!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

600 Conecting Governor And Ikon2 In My Align 600 Dfc Nitro

Discussion in 'Helicopters' started by Andrés Humeres, Nov 20, 2017.

< Xfx Trex 450 Super Combo Setup Overview Cheapest 450 Helicopter | Ikon2 Mini Help >
  1. Andrés Humeres

Andrés Humeres New Member

Blog Posts:
    First, I appreciate your videos that have given me a lot. In particular, your video to configure the governor. But I'm changing the 3GX for an iKON2 and the Align cable does not match the Futaba connection. I tried changing the cable connector, but the iKON2 does not recognize the magnets. Is a special cable required? My helicopter was working with the 3GX governor, so the magnets are fine.

Any suggestions?
    regards Andres

2. Geena

Geena Moderator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    Certified Aircraft Welder
  3. Tony

Tony Administrator Staff Member

Blog Posts:
    If I remember correctly, the polarity of the plug is different on the ikon than it is on the 3GX (just one more thing they had to be original with lol). I will have to look at my 600 nitro to see how I have it wired up. But I do know I'm running the stock Align governor sensor.

And sorry about the delay. I opened this thread up in the studio, ran into some major issues with the current project, and forgot all about this thread. Thank to Geena for bumping this thread up. Now I just need to remember to look at the ikon on the 600 to see how it is wired.

4. Andrés Humeres

Blog Posts:
    Thanks for both quick response, I am waiting for the wiring information.

Andres.

5. Tony

Blog Posts:
    Just got on the computer. Here is the picture of the Ikon, and it is in fact the stock Align sensor.

IMG_0785.JPG

6. Andrés Humeres

Blog Posts:
    Resolved, you were right Tony, it was the polarity of the cable.

Thank you very much,
    Andres

7. Tony

Blog Posts:
    I thought I remembered something about that. Glad you got it resolved. Now we just need some flight video :biggrin1:

< Xfx Trex 450 Super Combo Setup Overview Cheapest 450 Helicopter | Ikon2 Mini Help >