600 Collective pitch Raptor

Adam

So you can set this thing up three different ways by putting linkage rods at different spots and changing the length so i put it to beginner. So here is the laydown.
At half stick they want it at hovering which is +6
At full stick at beginner setting and intermediate it is at +12
At low stick beginner is at 0
Now i want to keep this at beginner so with settings like this my pitch curve should be linear right. I am half tempted to put it to intermediate because then i can get -4. This is nothing like the trex or hk so i wanted some input.
I always setup 0 at mid and +-10

- - - Updated - - -

Oh ya this bird is being maidened tomorrow.

Lee

It should be the same as all the other helies.
As a beginnner you want a little bit of negative below mid stick (-2º), 0º at mid stick, then linear from mid to high.really
If your swash and control arms are all set correctly, the radio pitch curves should be something like 46,48,50,75,100 which will give you approx -2º,-1º,0º,5º,10º
Hope this helps.

Adam

This is an mccpm setup so this is why im asking. The max - this heli can have is -8 and that is on expert setup. I am going off of what the insructions are saying. If i setup 0 at half stick the max collective i can physically get is +8 and -8.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
I would take the manuals advice on limits but lee's advice on the mid stick and low

Low always needs some negative 2 degrees .. 4 degrees or something or you are looking at a heli sitting on the ground spoiling up and ready to tip at the slightest input

Mid stick I would keep it at zero And linear thereafter

Below zero like I said a little bit if negative and in ID up: all linear on pitch

What's the Manila recommended throttle curve?

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Adam

im using the multi gov pro so throttle curve is not an issue. And if hover is at +6 that means if i set up mid stick at 0 all i will have for top end is +8.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya i think i will set it to intermediate which that will give me +12 and -4 with mid stick at +6

- - - Updated - - -

And this will be maidened today so all input is welcomed here.

Adam

Thanks guys and i will be setting the collective giving full throw and then setting transmitter up to get -2.5 and +10 Dont ask me why i trusted the chinese instruction manual i know how to setup but it was a different bird so i needed to ask. Thank you and i will have this corrected

Adam

Ok so i have this setup by the correct way not the manual lol what was i thinking of going by the manual but it was mccpm so i thought i would build by the manual. Lets just say that so i have her ready i am going outside and putting fuel in her and well hopefully you will see a video today.

Top Bottom