General Clueless

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hello. This is my second TBS XRacer that I'm having problems with my DX6 and the TBS not on the same signal. Video quality not good but hopefully it will help. Any idea please do tell. Thanks

Derek

I'm looking at the manual and it states that for all V1.0, you should select RXSERIAL in the Receiver Tab...click save. For all V1.1, you should select PPM in the Receiver Tab. Which version of the quad do you have?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Derek. I checked the box and it doesn't say if it's V1.0 or V1.1? I will give that a try since it seem to function on PPM. til I disconnect the USB plug. I have all day to try since the winds are cracking this morning and I guess it's going to be a windy day all day. Good time to work on her. I'll have to work on it after a CAT scan first thing this morning :(

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
:confused1: Well it seems like the quads operates on PPM/V1.1 on stick movement instead of RX serial. Since it's not reading the Spektrum mapping TAER123, it reading the default. Does that mean I have to go into myDX6 channel assignment and change that?

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Thanks all. I don't know how or what combination of numbers and letters I used but with alot of trail & error I ended up getting this quad up and flying finally. Thanks again! :)

Top Bottom