Cleaning up the forum.

Tony

Staff member
Most people that I have talked to either hate the sidebar, or close it. So, it's gone. The globe is now at the very bottom of the forum as well. Because I have had NO response on the graphics (other than a couple that I couldn't do), I removed everythign that had to do with graphics, and will not be doing that. I also didnt' sell much in the store, so that is gone as well. YOu will also notice that the old chat is gone too. It started throwing all kinds of database errors, so it's toast. YOu guys like the new one better anyway. There is a lot of other stuff that I have taken off the forum to clean it up as well. So, from now on, this is going to be a forum. And it's going to do what a forum is supposed to do. Enjoy and have fun.

Tony

Staff member
Okay, because we got rid of the old chat, there was no way of knowing when there was a new blog post unless you actually checked the blog section. so, I put the sidebar back over there on the right so that you know when a new one is posted. The new posts is also over there. Does this slow the site down a little? Yes. But it's worth it to have more access to more parts of the site.

Top Bottom