Cleaning An Absolutely Disgusting Freightliner Cascadia

Tony

Staff member
I sure do hope you all have a strong stomach because the stuff that I take out of this truck should have never gotten this bad. I am a smoker (when I'm in a truck) but there is absolutely no way in hell I could let a truck get as bad as this truck is.

In this video, I take you through an entire day lost cleaning this truck.

Back Story: I went to the yard with a load that I was dropping off and they asked me if I wanted to move into a new truck. I said yes because the headlights on the newer trucks are much brighter and you can see better at night with them. Little did I know what it was that I was walking into. They did warn me that he was a smoker, but that is ALL they said about it. I expected some smoke smell and maybe some ashes on the floor. Oh was I wrong.

I can not believe there are slobs out there that can let their home get this bad. From what I hear, he is a rather large individual and I never want to be around this guy after seeing how he kept the truck. I'm talking BAD!!! You will see in this video just what I'm talking about. So much for my days off...

Tony

Staff member
Today is the second day I have been in the truck. I can still smell that odd smell that was overwhelming in this truck. It is slowly going away while my bottle of febreeze is getting empty....

Top Bottom