Class, Class, Meeting

Tony

Staff member
Anyone ever play that game in school duck duck goose? That is what I feel like I'm playing today. i have a 4 hour class in the morning, a 4 hour class in the afternoon, and a club meeting tonight. Because of weather, I'm not sure where the meeting will take place. Hopefully it will be at the field so that when we are done, we can fly. Weather permitting that is. We are supposed to get one hell of a cold front here. the last two days have yet again been over 100* and the high Wednesday is only 60*, talk about shell shock lol.

But, those are my plans today, so I won't be on here until later tonight. But, that shouldn't keep all of you from posting ;)

breeze400

Spagetti Pilot
Don't feel bad Tony, the whole country is going to go threw this cold front. The hi's up north are only going to be in the 50's tomorrow. It's only 66 now. Hmmm working on setting up my dx6i for the 450. So far no problems understanding your chicken scratchings on the set up sheet lol. Have a great meeting.

Tony

Staff member
I sent those in an email and printed them I thought. Let me know it you need help with it.

Top Bottom