Christmas Eve Flight

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
What's up. I hope everyone is enjoying there Christmas eve day. While the wife was having fun cooking all day, I went ahead and got some flights in with my quad since my heli is sitting under the tree til tomorrow morning. I was just having a little fun til dinner :).

Tony

Staff member
You still have your 500 don't you? No excuse not to fly a helicopter if you do lmao.

It looks like you have HDR turned off on that camera. I"m sure this was an HD(like) camera and not what you are actually seeing, but if it is, it is getting very dark when you are facing the sky. Just something to note lol. Great flying though! Way better than I can do with a quad.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Hey there Tony. Yes I do still have the 500. The afternoon when I seen that girl carry her kid like a football on the ATV, I was going through my 500 to make sure everything was kosher. I notice that the threads on the ball link on my tail slider where strip and very loose. If I didn't do my check list, like you mention to do often, before flying... it would of been a disaster. I just received my ball link today so I'm in the process of changing it out. Hopefully if all goes well, I'll take her out for a flight tomorrow. After opening up the X3L on Christmas day... I'll have the itch to fly lol. The quads are fun to fly BUT there is nothing more challenging and exciting then flying a heli. Especially when it lands in one piece :). Thanks for the complement and I wish you and your family a safe and Merry Christmas!

Tony

Staff member
For some reason I have a feeling you mentioned something about your 500, and working on it in another thread lmao. I read everything, I just don't remember everything lmao. But yes, definitely a nice catch on that tail slider!

Top Bottom