Chris from Lusaka, Zambia

Zamjustice

Hi Guys,

I'm relatively new to the RC addiction having recently rekindled the fire started by father 30 odd years ago(the days of FM Radios, COX 049 and Baby Bee engines). I find it amazing that a little infrared co-axial helicopter, bought in London 2.5 years ago, could lead to a totally fascinating and rewarding hobby (man I wish I could share this with the old man).

Living in the middle of Africa, RC enthusiasts are few and far between, thankfully though I found 4 other die hards, and we meet every Saturday afternoon on a farm just outside of town. 5 very different guys, 1 into EDF Jets and Hotliners, 1 IC and scale flying, another building his first Drone, the fourth leaning, and then me, Helicopters and Aerobatics. The only thing we really lack, is knowledge. Thats where I have found forums like this to be invaluable.

Guys, I want to say thanks for the sharing you do through this platform, because if it wasn't for your generosity, I would have given up in frustration a long time ago.

Cheers
Chris

Hey Chris, welcome to the forum, knowledge is what these guys have plenty of, so you will be ok here friend... We all love videos and photos on here so if you have any we'd love to see them...browse the forum and you will see where to post things.. Happy flying..

Lee

Welcome to the forum Chris.
Would love to see some of the scenery from Zambia, and all the toys you guys fly.

Tony

Staff member
Welcome Chris. Middle of Africa huh? And I thought that I lived out in the middle of nowhere lol. I worry about coyotes, you worry about lion's and crap hahaha.

:welcome1:

cml001

Welcome... The fleet is sweet! I dig the blue 450's canopy... Haven't see. It before.. Nice!

Top Bottom