chinese youtube

taizi

Hi Tony and everyone

as you may know im in china, land of the blocked youtube and facebook
however with the help of my wife have found the chinese version of youtube, it called YOUKU.COM and ive been able to find videos to do with helis and your speciality the dx6i.

the videos ive seen so far are cheesy and short at best and according to my wife this site is accessible from outside china, which gave me an idea

maybe if you can access this site from where you are you could post your great videos on it and open up to another country of people that would really benefit from your sage advice, the site runs on both english and chinese as most chinese can write and/or understand english or speak it fluently so the language barrier isnt great, and i believe they would love to see the videos you do because you explain everything in a very clear and easy to understand way and i know im not the only one to of benefited from them, as pretty much all i know about my dx6i was learned from yourself

if you think its worth looking into give it a go and if you have any problems i would be more than happy to get translations for you in order for you to post.

and just to make you giggle get this, i ordered some parts for my 250 (because my belt broke) from esky.com (based in Hong Kong and shenzen mainland china) and they wont send to me because i live in china.......go figure???????

best regards
paul

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
... and just to make you giggle get this, i ordered some parts for my 250 (because my belt broke) from esky.com (based in Hong Kong and shenzen mainland china) and they wont send to me because i live in china.......go figure???????

best regards
paul
How far are you from Hong Kong? Might be worth the once a year road trip, lol. :biggrin1: I'm sure you'll find some way to get your parts ...

taizi

hi guys

managed to get intouch with align direct and they put intouch with the main authurised dealer where i live so looks like i can get some of the bits i need, as for the road trip that sounds great just need my bike from the uk

lee i love your 3d's made me smile
think i found a vpn so will get on FB asap

thanks guys
paul

Top Bottom