IMG_0856.JPG

IMG_0857.JPG

It is a 100% copy of the Galaxy S5
And the Price?????

$100 !!!!!!!!
How can you compete against that.

Lee

So far its working well.
There are a few things that differ from the original. But for the price I can live with that.
Camera is 8mp not 13mp.
Its not waterproof
But for $100 who cares.
The battery is really low quality, but i will replace that with an original.

Now i can program my Ikons with bluetooth :)

Graham Lawrie

You will love the app Lee:) very impressed with the Brain and software and app. Even I could figure out how to use it:)

murankar

Staff member
Surprised you didnt look at a droid tablet. My sone just got one that was $50 or so from amazon. Now his doesnt have blue tooth but then again he doesnt need it.

Good find though for $100.

I just found this, not sure how amazon works in Spain, not sure if they have warehouses in your area.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D896N06/?tag=rch0a-20

Last edited:

Lee

I needed a phone, not a tablet. But maybe i'll get one in the future.

murankar

Staff member
I was thinking about that right after I posted. Then it was worth it. I was think you had a phone already and needed something android for the iKon.

pvolcko

Ugh... clones...

I'm glad you got a deal. I *hate* this kind of blatant infringement of IP rights, though. That's straight up criminal what they've done.

Lee

No, unfortunately, I'm one of those guys that the app has been really glitchy.
It seems to be an issue with a lot of people, especially with Samsung owners.

cml001

Well, I absolutely love my 50" Sam tv.. But u ain't gonna take my iPhone.. Loves that too

cml001

Lol... Chips too if memory serves me right.. Apple has been trying to distance itself from Sam.. But Sam is strong.. Last I read they bought up shares of.. I think sharp.. Cause apple was trying to get them to produce screens and chips.. I like Sam.. But the os of Apple is awesome.

murankar

Staff member
Its basically the same thing as droid. They both come from the same dev tree.

Apple has not been able to find a better quality screen for the same price. On top of the go back a year or two when apple tried to sue Samsung while under a contract.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Forum Runner

Top Bottom