checking in

64impala

Hi all just got over here to check in hope to get me helo soon! Got to have more toys to crash as if planes aren't enough.

Paulster2

I am El Taco!
Good deal Impy! I've just received my first heli ... I'm going to see if I can keep it in one piece tomorrow. Gunna fire the main thrusters and see that everything is working on it. good stuff :D

Tony

Staff member
Gunna fire the main thrusters :D

DUDE, that is a great idea, put rockets on the heli's!!!!!! Oh yeah, you guys ain't seen a crash yet!

64, welcome to the forum bro. I already know you, but I welcome you anyway lmao. Stay safe brotha.

Whirlybird

How about a ramjet (rocket) powered Hiller Hornet? No need for tail rotor since engines are on the ends of the rotor blades :)

Badger

Checking In

Hello all new to RC getting my feet wet trying to learn all that I can. Hope some can help when in need

Tony

Staff member
All you have to do is ask. Be sure to post in the new member introduction and let us know a little about you.

[Edit:] Lol, I ment in your own thread. It's been a long night here at work.

Tony

Staff member
Checking In

Hello all new to RC getting my feet wet trying to learn all that I can. Hope some can help when in need

Okay, now that I'm rested, I think I can actually answer this lol. Nothing like 12 hour days to take it out of ya.

Welcome to the site. If you would, make a post here in the introduction section and let us know what you are interested in. Do you want to fly helicopters or planes? Or are you a car or truck guy? If you are looking to get into this hobby, in your thread, let us know what your budget is and I'm sure that we can find something for you.

but again, welcome to the site. Feel free to post up anywhere asking any question you may have.

Top Bottom