General Check list after a crash

Tony

Staff member
There are a lot of parts that are compatible. I think mine was ESP at one time. I may have a tail boom, head, main shafts and so on that I could sell you if you wanted. I went DFC on mine, head and tail and changed the colors. Oh and I have landing skids as well. Just let me know and we will compare noted. I need to get rid of them, they are just sitting there collecting dust. Might as well save someone some coin on things. I will need full measurements of the main shafts if you need those to see if mine will work. I need overall length as well as hole to hole length. Diameter should be 10mm until you get to the bottom and I 'think' that is 8mm. Just let me know.

sneezy007

There are a lot of parts that are compatible. I think mine was ESP at one time. I may have a tail boom, head, main shafts and so on that I could sell you if you wanted. I went DFC on mine, head and tail and changed the colors. Oh and I have landing skids as well. Just let me know and we will compare noted. I need to get rid of them, they are just sitting there collecting dust. Might as well save someone some coin on things. I will need full measurements of the main shafts if you need those to see if mine will work. I need overall length as well as hole to hole length. Diameter should be 10mm until you get to the bottom and I 'think' that is 8mm. Just let me know.

Hey Tony,

That's excellent I'll take anything you have. I did measure the main shaft and yours will work for me. Things I need are canopy, mounting posts for the canopy, skids, tail boom support, tail control guides, tail fin, stabilizer fin, 5 inch links for the FBL head, feather shaft. I want to turn my scale ESP back to a pod and boom.

Thanks

Top Bottom