Chargers charger and power supply for 6s 5000mah?

tlskonia

hey,i am new in to rc helicopters.i am thinking to start with simulator and trex 500 or 550.that's why i need charger and power supply for 6s 5000mah batteries.i have uk power socket.maybe i can buy icharger 306b if i will find a cheap(good quality) power supply. your suggestions?

Tony

Staff member
iCharger 306b

DPS-600PB x2

4-8 4mm bullet connectors

12-10 gauge wire, as much as you think you are goign to need.

4mm banana connectors

From there, just follow the video that I linked to before and you will be able to charge this pack in no time at all. You can charge this pack with a 50w charger, but it will take about 4 hours or more.

tlskonia

i haven;t problem to wait 4 hours to charge one 6s 5000mah battery.i will do it if with the 50w charger my battery will not face any problem and i can charge my battery safe

Tony

Staff member
Oh, it will charge your battery safe, I thought you were looking for a combination of low price and fast charging. In that case, give me a second and I will see if I can find you an AC charger where you don't have to build or purchase a power supply. BRB.

tlskonia

i heard that is not good,dont you know other charger which is good and i will not face problem with my battery or safety problems with your own expirience?

tlskonia

i can spend 150 euro for charger and power supply.will i be abel to charge 1 or 2 6s 5000mah batteries under 1 hour with the icharger 106? if yes what power supply options do i have? thank you for your time Tony.

Tony

Staff member
If you want to get the 106, it will be a 10 amp charger and yes, it will work. I would still suggest the DPS-600PB power supply though you will only have to install bullet connectors on that one power supply and not two like with teh 306. It's an awesome charger and you will love it. And with a 575 watt power supply, it will work fantastic. At least I'm sure it will.

tlskonia

ok than you tony but i will not face any battery or charger limit which i will pushing the charger to the limits? (2c)

Tony

Staff member
2c for one battery is 10 amps. And for the 106, that is the limit on it. But, these have a cooling fan built in that does work pretty well.

Tony

Staff member
The one I posted from hobbyking is the exact same thing, just a different color. Same program inside it.

Top Bottom