Changes to the chat.

Tony

Staff member
Hey everyone, because the traffic getting more and more, I'm going to take the chat off of all of the pages. But, you can click on Rc-Help Chat at the top of the chat box, and click Detatch. This will open a larger version of the chat in a separate window or tab.

One of the reasons other than traffic is because of the phone Internet users. When the chat is refreshing, the phones free up for a few seconds. It happens all the time and it is kinda annoying.

I hope everyone understands. Let me know if you have any questions.

Tony

Staff member
I know that people don't like this, but it's just something that I have to do. Gaba, you had said just the other day that your iPhone was freezing on you, and causing a lot of spelling errors. This is the main reason to get rid of it on all but the index page. As I stated above, you can always open the chat in another window by hitting the detatch button in the dropdown menu. This will keep it open in another window all the time.

Tony

Staff member
That is kinda what I was thinking Jolly. I mean, you cna open it in another window so it's always there. It's kind of a pain on the phones like when I'm at work, but i still manage. And, all of the pages look a lot cleaner by not being pushed way down by the chat.

Top Bottom