Flight Controllers Cc3d help

Mike250quad

Hi guys im building a 250 quad....im trying to program the cc3d with open pilot I got to the "transmitter setup w izzard" and had trouble...the part. Where it w as nuts you to move thr sticks so it can learn the positions...I move my stick and the program dleant recognize im moving it...im using a fsi6 tx it is bound properly and ppm is turned on

Mike250quad

Im using the fs-ia6 rx that came with my tx....I have my tx set to ppm so I only have one lead from cc3d plugged into ch1 on my rx

- - - Updated - - -

How do I post pics im doing this on my phone

Tony

Staff member
Posting pictures from your phone is hard on here. I'm working on it though.

I remember reading somewhere that the fs tx's and the CC3D don't play well with PPM. Try setting it up with PWM and see if that clears up your issue. If it does, then you know they are not getting along in PPM. I will do a little more research while you are testing that.

Tony

Staff member
Try the PPM with a jumper on the signal pins of channel 3 and 4 on the Rx. Then save and restart the CC3D and it should recconize the Tx. I'm just reading this on the internet and have no way of testing this.

Tony

Staff member
If the PPM doesn't work by jumping it, then here is the wiring diagram. My wires were janky and I had to just follow where the wires were located and not the colors. Like you, I had multiples of two colors.

cc3d wiring.jpg

cc3d wiring.jpg

Tony

Staff member
I wasn't sure if it would or not. I have been wanting to get a FrySky Tx to try this stuff on, just never had a chance to. Keep me posted.

Tony

Staff member
Good catch Matt! Moved to the Control Boards Section.

Did you make sure all of the single wire plugs are in the signal wires?

Lee

In the hardware page on the GCS, make sure you have the receiver port set to the correct protocol for your radio.

Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 12.26.47.png

Screen Shot 2016-01-24 at 12.26.47.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom