1. If you would like to get rid of these banners and the ads within the posts, all you have to do is sign up and they will go away!
  2. Hey Guest, are you here looking for the PDF Plans? They are located in the store in the tab above, but you must be signed in to access that part of the site. It only takes a second to sign up!
Hey Guest, I see you are not signed up on our forum yet. Did you know Registration is FREE and is only a couple clicks away? You can even sign in from Facebook, Twitter or Google+ for your convenience! So what are you waiting for, CLICK HERE to join in on the conversation!

ESC Cc Talon 90

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by fran11784, Jan 12, 2018.

1. fran11784

fran11784 Member Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Electrical enginer
    Hey guys, I've been trying to help a buddy with a Synergy 516 issue. He's using a CC Talon 90 in gov mode and a DX8 gen2 transmitter. The problem is we only get two flight modes. that is we get 1900 normal, 2200 idle 2 and when we switch to idle 3 we get no increase to 2400. I've been though all his settings and it all looks good. Any other suggestions or things I might be missing.
    Thank, Tony

2. Smoggie

Smoggie I Support Rc-Help! Rc-Help Supporter

Blog Posts:
    The ESC isnt recognising the full throttle range. He needs to do the fixed endpoint calibration routine. .. I've had the same issue on castle ESCs

3. fran11784

fran11784 Member Goblin 380 Supporter

Blog Posts:
    Electrical enginer
    We have not done the endpoint cal. Will do that, thanks

Yup probably should have done that in the first place. The reason I didn't was because a while back I was talking to Castle about a HV controller and he told me you really only need to calibrate the end points if you using the auto bail out function. Anyway it works thanks again...
    T

Last edited: Jan 12, 2018