Quad Carbon core 650 quad maiden

WyDiablo

I will try and get some video of the maiden flight tomorrow morning of my new quad. I finally got it assembled with the 2 replacement esc's that were bad and now those motors are screaming to get into the air. I did a test spool up of the motors on the floor and they seemed really strong. So I have everything dialed into the naza assistant and I hope it stays air borne tomorrow. Dunno why I"m so dang nervous I guess because it's a new quad. Wish me luck guys I will need all I can get lolololol

WyDiablo

Ok guys this thing is killing me slowly. After replacing the 2 bad esc's and doing the reassembly I spooled the quad up everything seemed to spin and speed up in sync. I took the quad out for it's maiden flight and while sitting on the ground I started the spool up and motors #2 and #4 started up in sync and increased in speed. Motors #1 and #3 were not up to speed and I could almost see the rotation direction and at 50% throttle they never got hardly any faster. So I disconnected those 2 motors and connected them to #2 and #4 and they were normal speed and sync. But this just comes and goes and right now those 2 motors without props are in sync and the speed is correct. I think it might be the solder joints that are causing the problem. Do you guys have any pro thoughts on the matter.?

WyDiablo

Ok I did a recalibration on those 2 esc's and now if I get the quad past 50% #3 motors gets in speed with the other 3 motors. But a different problem now also exist and after pushing the throttle up the 75% it's still on the ground

Top Bottom