General can't select aux 2 on my dx8

mb-1953

I just built a 2nd trex 550. I have a dx8 and the 3gx gyro, with 2 satellites. I copied the program from my 1st trex550 and went to set the radio and gyro up. When I go into the switch menu I can only pick inh or aux3. I know I set this right the first time and have hovered the 1st heli. When I checked back on the 1st model I could only select inh or aux 3. Will I have a problem with the 1st one next time out?

When I start a new model gear, aux2, etc are all available.

Did I do something that I can undo and get the radio to select aux 2?

Derek

can you possibly upload a video? If you could show us your Switch Select menu, as well as your concerns and your intentions, we should be able to help get this straightened out for you.

Derek

well, if you can post the video in this thread by using the button in the tool bar that looks like a film strip, that would be good. Just use your phone to record, upload the video to Youtube, then add it to this thread.

pvolcko

I think I always leave the items on this menu set at inh. Then in the gyro menu for the model I assign it to the switch I want (usually ail D/R, I like it up in the top right corner of the front face of my Tx).

mb-1953

The problem is that the directions for the 3gx call for the gyro to be set on aux 2 when using satellites and no receiver.

Tony

Staff member
That is correct, and you can set the channel in the gyro menu. You don't want to do anything with the switch select menu.

Top Bottom