General Canopy sizes different on the same size helicopters?

canongraphy

Guys,
since I am changing my head to DFC on myAlign 600 ESP I was looking to get a new DFC canopy, but the ones I have found for 600 E have 2 holes.
my 600 has one hole like my past Align 450 Plus did, so would it still fit? or is this something else different on the ESP too?
I figured a 600 canopy would fit any 600 but no??

Tony

Staff member
I would think it would fit, but you never know anymore. Some 600's have two mounts, some have 4. Only one way to find out. Okay, there are a couple. Buy it and try it (LOTS O' Money lmao) or email the supplier and see what they say. Let them know what you have, and what you want.

coolgabsi

Super Mod & DEAL KING!
Sizes have changed in different models... The frame structure has changed too

So ESP needs ESP canopy ... Or Max a pro I think.. New dfc won't fit

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

canongraphy

I would think it would fit, but you never know anymore. Some 600's have two mounts, some have 4. Only one way to find out. Okay, there are a couple. Buy it and try it (LOTS O' Money lmao) or email the supplier and see what they say. Let them know what you have, and what you want.

LMAO Tony, yea at 50 bucks a crack! LOL

Sizes have changed in different models... The frame structure has changed too

So ESP needs ESP canopy ... Or Max a pro I think.. New dfc won't fit

Fly safe!! :) have fun!

Gaba that's bad news guess I have to get a sharpie out or get Tony to make decals! LOL

Tony

Staff member
What decals you want? I'm trying to design a decal pack that will sell for pretty cheap, and will fit in a standard envelope. $0.50 shipping! That is the plan anyway. Now, if you want a 48" banner for your car, that's going to run a little more lmao.

Let me get my living room back in order (huge mess with all of the new furniture and all of the crap I have purchased for the aquarium!), and I will see what I can get done. This weekend is going to be taken up with making things out of acrylic for the tank. Meant to do it last weekend, but got busy with other things.

canongraphy

What decals you want? I'm trying to design a decal pack that will sell for pretty cheap, and will fit in a standard envelope. $0.50 shipping! That is the plan anyway. Now, if you want a 48" banner for your car, that's going to run a little more lmao.

Let me get my living room back in order (huge mess with all of the new furniture and all of the crap I have purchased for the aquarium!), and I will see what I can get done. This weekend is going to be taken up with making things out of acrylic for the tank. Meant to do it last weekend, but got busy with other things.

Well, since you asked..LOL I will place my order...
some ESP, DFC, RC-Help & RC-Help.com decals :playful:
in say white, silver, orange a few of each to smother my canopy, well my new one, this has checks all over it but wil use it until I know I won't noob crash it, want the decals for my new canopy, another boring ESP canopy lol
hows that? doable?? :) And sizes big and small you have a 600 canopy there to compare right? some of both sizes and no hurry :)

Last edited:

wolfman76

well heck tony if you can do silver and big enough for a car window i would love to get one for the back window of my van that says RC-Help.com and my name wolfman76 right below it centered.. i will get measurements and post them up....

Lee

There are three types of 600 canopy. The 600E, 600E Pro and the 600 Nitro.

Tony

Staff member
Only difference on the nitro is the top is cut a little further forward to clear the starter shaft. And some are cut to clear the engine needles.

Top Bottom