General Canopy polish

trainrider06

I have used this polish for years as well other products from this company, and love em! Leaves a car when done right looking wet, as well my bike and the black paint really pops!
image.jpeg

So decided to try it on my custom 450L canopy, pic doesn't do it justice this thing is slick and shiny as hell!
image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Tony

Staff member
Looks great. I use 3M compound is it needs some love and then just pure carnauba wax to finish it off. Will look into this stuff.

trainrider06

It's great stuff! Love how slick and shines the bike, I'll finish it up with a good Carbona wax after about 3-4 coats of polish.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
It's great stuff! Love how slick and shines the bike, I'll finish it up with a good Carbona wax after about 3-4 coats of polish.

Thanks Rodney for your secret. I have to tell the BOYS about this stuff. If your like them, their Harley is a pleasure ride and they like it to shine. I'll pass it on.

Tony

Staff member
My harley is sitting in overgrown grass because the battery is dead and I can't afford tags on it. I only put about 200 miles on it. I hate that bike. Horrible ride, horrible vibration and all around just a horrible bike. stopping payments on it and they can have it.

trainrider06

Ohhh you bike abuser!! Shame shame! Lol
I just read an article about Harley Davidson, said they are getting into real trouble!
They have been outsourcing, (sound familure? Wal Mart boasting American made but not back when they were becoming popular), more and more manufacturing, they are alienating core customers (like me) who are dying off or just can't afford their bikes anymore. The Yuppies who gravitated toward them in the 90's have lost interests and ride other brands. Newer riders, ride the sport bikes. They sunk big money and charge big prices for apparel, and are loosing their ass on that. Sounds like another dip down to the lackluster bikes of AMF days. Wonder if we are going to see Ching Dow Harley Davidsons in the future???

trainrider06

Thanks Rodney for your secret. I have to tell the BOYS about this stuff. If your like them, their Harley is a pleasure ride and they like it to shine. I'll pass it on.
They make fine polishes, and will be very pleased with its results!

KLA

Ching Dow Harleys, huh!!!! Lol!!! That's pretty funny. Harleys are something that I always thought would stay all American. Might have to start looking at Victory bikes or even Indians.

D.O.G.

Goblin 380 Supporter
Ching Dow Harleys, huh!!!! Lol!!! That's pretty funny. Harleys are something that I always thought would stay all American. Might have to start looking at Victory bikes or even Indians.

The Victory bikes are the next best thing to a Harley, I've heard.

KLA

Yep! From what I've seen, the Victory's are very nice bikes. A very good alternative to a Harley and 100% American made. A little pricey, though, but sometimes you get what you pay for.

trainrider06

Victory, as well Indian mororcycles (same company) are becoming the best thing to have, and Harley is sliding down the rung!

trainrider06

LOL sadly not much, There are a lot of small businesses around companies trying to hang in there, but they can't pay decent wages and forget benefits and compete with the U.S. companies that went out of state. So they have to try and get buy with high turn overs and lower wages paid out....its all they can afford and stay in business.

trainrider06

thought I'd post a pic of what this polish looks like or makes a car look like....This car I bought used years ago off this girl, the paint was kinda dull, till I got ahold of it! :)
little Red.jpg

little Red.jpg

trainrider06

miss that car, sold it a few years ago.....always had these young punks trying to buy it off me! It was a great car over 250,000 miles on it when I got rid of it, the interior was still perfect in it....Have owned 3 of those Celica's and really loved em!

KLA

An old girlfriend of mine had one of the newer Celica's. It was a pretty nice little car. Just not too much room in the back seats. But the front seats reclined pretty far so it wasn't too bad. But it was a pretty fast little car.

trainrider06

Every one of em I owned I loved! Just a very nice car that ran for a very long time. I've seen a few on eBay for sale supposedly low miles, if I had the ready cash I'd own one for sure!

Top Bottom