Can you teach an old dog new tricks

toranarod

Hello ever one. My name is Rod. Thank you for letting me join this forum My only RC forum ever.
I have been flying RC for 35 years since I was a child. My first RC control system was AM band 4 channel futaba and didn't even have servo reversing.
This is where it get weird, just started Flying helicopters. About 8 weeks in and OMG how i am fighting my fixed wing skills.
I have a Trex 450 and 500. :arms:
I am finding the helis so exiting haven't enjoyed RC for so long as if it was all staring again.
Cheers
Rod

Tony

Staff member
Welcome to the forum. I'm happy to hear this is your first forum. What brought you here?

:welcome1:

toranarod

G'day Rod. Welcome to the forum. :)

I was watching the Video on Ikon Flybarless Gyro Complete Setup Guide. I really like the guy presenting the demo. really genuine guy.
This is the forum for me.

Thanks for the greetings.

toranarod

Welcome to the forum Rod, what part of OZ are you in?

I am in Victoria Melbourne. what part of the forum would be a good place to post my heil modifications for interest sake . New ideas or something like that.
got some stuff i would like to share with you guys .

Tony

Staff member
You can post it in the heli section of teh forum. Unless it's pictures, then you can post it in the picture section if you want. It's up to you.

Admiral

Hi Rod, 450 stuff in RC-Vehicles / Helicopter / 450 Size Heli and so on for 500 etc, non RC stuff in the Lounge there are also areas for Gyros and other individual components.

My son flys in Victoria at Lilydale.

Top Bottom