Quad Can you charge a quad copter with an Xamoi Power Bank?

scottmcg2000

Thinking about getting one if these for my quad copter when I take it outside to charge it there without having to walk back up to my house and sit insids

Tony

Staff member
I'm sure in some way, shape or form, you can. If it's one of those little quads with the USB only charging, then it should work just fine. However, if it's one where you have to charge the battery with a battery charger, and you are wanting to run a charger off of this, then no. You would be better off using your car battery.

Tony

Staff member
If you get something like the 10,000mah, you should get abotu 10 charges out of it before it dies out. Keep us posted on how it goes.

scottmcg2000

Got a JJRC h6c as my first drone, I really like the fact that you can do everything from the controller such as the recording, take pictures and even switch off the LEDs I'm really happy with my choice, what do u think?

Tony

Staff member
Here is another idea... Get you a 3s battery, go to the local electrical supply store and get a cigarette lighter for a car, and get the USB cigarette adapter. Wire that together and you should (I stress SHOULD) get the same result for what could be less money.

scottmcg2000

The thing is though the place I have found yo fly them is only walking distance away from where from my house, I will upload sone footage, its a really cool and great spot, it has trees that I can fly around and it is really spacious

Top Bottom